Tuesday, December 30, 2008

they will baCk h0me tomorr0w night!


wu0h! i'm here. ready t0 start my sengal st0ry. but even it's sengal i'm luv it! guys, guess wud??
why i feel very excited right n0w. hehe, s0meone will return h0me t0morr0w night. muMmy n dadDy. since ab0ut 1 month they left me n siblings for doing their ibadah
at makkah, i really miss them s0 much. t0morr0w night we will pick up them at KLIA sepang! i cant wait for it. s0 today i need to clean up my sweet home. haha, if n0t muMmy will make her *masam muke* sumthing like dat la.

i need t0 do it by myself bcuz my br0 will never help me. he is awkward. s0 better i'm doing it al0ne. hehe, all tree belonging t0 mummy da kering! bcuz my br0 did not siram it while i'm at putrajaya [my sis home]. ad0yh, s0 i'll wait f0r leteran muMmy when she c0me back. really sad. it's all ur fault br0! hope he will hear me. haha, okeh nuthin much t0 say. chekidout!




p/s : sori, grammar ku tunggang t'balek. haha
please dun ask why?!

No comments: